Wednesday, October 16, 2013

To Do

My "to do" list is paying off. I finally had my travel clinic appointment last week and got the hazards lecture and the shots I needed -  typhoid  and a Twinrix booster for Hep A/B. Although the yellow fever vaccination is not required, the shot I got for Kenya three years ago is a little extra insurance. A prescription for the anti-malarials  and served up with a reminder to take the meds with lots of food along with a script for Cipro to treat any infections I may get. I am just debating whether or not to bring my own mosquito net.

And today, to my relief, I received my passport back in the mail with a Tanzanian visa on page 6.

Things left still "to do" include:

  • get a root canal (no joke)
  • work on my Swahili!
Unataka mimi bahati.

Lyn

1 comment:

  1. Lyn...what an interesting life you lead. It's fantastic this trip you're taking!

    ReplyDelete