Monday, April 26, 2010

Just in Case

The pile of paperwork is due to Free the Children by Friday ... indemnity forms, waivers. health forms, dietary restrictions, and proof of travel insurance. Believe me when I tell you that it is easier to get a divorce. The hardest part of this segment is gathering up all of the documentation that is required ... where did I put Darcy's immunization record? -  the passports, the electronic flights itinerary, and the beat goes on ... I have to stop putting things in "safe places" - or should I say, I have to start remembering.

The missing piece is the travel insurance. As someone who had done her share of travelling, I am somewhat embarassed to admit that I have rarely bought insurance. So I was shocked to discover that it is going to cost $525 for both Darcy and I to get the premium level of health and travel insurance required by FTC.

Grumbling aside,  I suppose it is for the best... just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment